Aug. 10, 2017
Radisson Newport Beach Hotel
4545 Mac Arthur Blvd
Newport Beach, CA
Aug 10-14 Training Hours
About This Event
Begin this year-long coaching consisting of an online program offered in 4 modules, including a 1 week live training in Newport Beach, CA.
Many coaching trainings are only 100 hours (or less), and many are delivered on-line. This in-person training builds upon the iNLP training, this means you will be a more experienced coach than many out there. After you have completed the coaching training you will have 200 hours under your belt. That 200 hours includes curriculum, practical application, and what many companies don’t offer SALES and BUSINESS BUILDING information with instruction for implementation!
What You’ll Experience
For any and all professionals looking to communicate more effectively and create better relationships, this training allows you to not only experience the tools, but also practice them through full coaching sessions that will guide you to becoming an Integrative NLP Coach. All graduates will be certified by AIP, and eligible to be certified by ICF and IAC.
The only way to become an Integrative NLP Coach is to first attend an iNLP training, so sign up today to receive discounted prices and bonuses at the initial training!
Best of all, sessions are backed by our 100%‑satisfaction guarantee. Speakers subject to change.
What You'll Receive
What You’ll Learn
- How to implement and fully utilize iNLP tools and new coaching tools to be the most effective coach, allowing your clients to experience the most powerful, life-changing outcome.
- The secrets of sales, enrolling, marketing, social media, and networking.
- How to niche yourself as a coach and find your core strengths that will allow you to experience & express your passions in life.
- How to build a network, acquiring and referring clients.
- How to create a comprehensive action plan helps you to take everything from the training and start implementing it right away, building your practice from week one!
Dr. Matt James
Master NLP Trainer; MA, Organizational Management; PhD, Integrative Health Psychology
MBA, MSW, PhD
Integrative Life Coach